Warning: Last item in stock!
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland, UK!
Ireland and Northern Ireland:
- FREE DELIVERY for orders over €60!
- Flat Delivery: €5.49
- FLAT DELIVERY RATES €9.99
Credit cards are accepted! Megapump is a SAFE and SSL certified store.
- Supports nerve conduction and muscle contractions, including the heart muscle.
- Eliminates fatigue and weariness,
- Positively affects cell division and protein synthesis
- Helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system,
- Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Helps to maintain normal energy metabolism,
- It helps in proper production of red blood cells
Give your body a solid dose of magnesium and vitamin B6 for pharmaceutical and tested quality, and Magnesium + B6 will be the right choice.
Magnesium + B6 is a dietary supplement in tablet, designed for both professional athletes and people amateur athletes. Dietary Supplement Magnesium + B6 is a high quality product that supplements the diet of athletes in magnesium and vitamin B6.
Magnesium contained in the product:
- Supports nerve conduction and muscle contraction in the heart muscle
- Reduces fatigue,
- Positively affects cell division and protein synthesis.
Vitamin B6 contained in the product:
- A positive effect on the metabolism of proteins and glycogen.
- Contributes to the functioning of the nervous system,
- Involved in the synthesis of the proper cysteine
- Reduces fatigue.
Ingredients: magnesium salts of citric acid, bulking agent - microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent - magnesium salts of stearic acids, anti-caking agent - silicon dioxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Active Ingredients 1 tablet %RWS 2 tablets %RWS
Magnesium citrate, 1050 mg * 2100 mg *
This Magnesium 150 mg 40% 300 mg 80%
Vitamin B6 5 mg 357% 10 mg 714%
How to use: Consume 1 tablet 2 times a day. Do not exceed a maximum of 2 segments (two tablets) to be consumed per day. The product is intended for adults and healthy. The product should not be used by pregnant women and nursing mothers.
NOTES: Dietary supplements can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of small children