Creatine Monohydrate TREC NUTRITION Micronized 200 Mesh
- Intense increase in muscle mass and strength
- High degree of micronization
- Pharmaceutical quality of raw material
- Pharmaceutical quality Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine Micronized 200 mesh is a product containing crystal-clear Creatine Monohydrate in practical capsules. Creatine is a substance with a strong ergogenic effect, which facilitates the increase of strength and muscle mass and increases the amount of energy necessary during exercise. This component regulates the nitrogen balance and delays the process of protein reduction, which indirectly affects the rate of regeneration of the body.
Creatine Micronized 200 mesh is creatine characterized by pharmaceutical quality and very good absorption.
1. What is creatine?
Creatine is one of the most commonly used supplements used in bodybuilding. It is a substance similar to proteins, made up of three amino acids: methionine, arginine and glycine. Small amounts of creatine are stored in muscle cells, and its role is reduced to the production and transmission of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the so-called the main molecule responsible for energy production.
2. How does it work and what can be achieved by using creatine?
Already after a few days of using creatine, the muscles become bigger and more "inflated" - this is the effect of increasing the amount of creatine in the muscle by about 50%. Then a series of reactions take place that cause the muscle cells to absorb more water. The increased volume of the cell causes intracellular tension, and the body receives it as an signal - thus stimulating the muscles to gain weight and strength. The effect of using creatine is immediate improvement of the body's efficiency, thanks to which longer, more intense workouts accelerate muscle building and contribute to the reduction of fat tissue. At the first creatine cycle, 4 to 6 kg of lean muscle mass can be obtained. The condition for achieving such effects is proper creatine supplementation.
3. Is it desirable to combine creatine with other nutrients? How to cause permanent changes in creatine supplementation?
It should be remembered that creatine is a potent agent (stimulating to build muscle), but it does not contain building substances. It is therefore necessary to combine creatine with such preparations as protein (preferably whey) or L-glutamine or glutamine peptide, which are the basic building blocks of muscle. Very good results are also obtained when combining creatine with a strong anti-catabolic preparation such as HMB.
4. How to increase the effectiveness of creatine
This can be achieved by:
- use of creatine together with sugar "dextrose" to increase the secretion of insulin that "" pushes "creatine into muscle cells
- drinking large amounts of water (up to 3 liters per day)
- reduction of fat intake, as fat in food makes creatine absorption difficult
- avoiding the use of drinks containing caffeine and guarana
- taking the right dose of magnesium and lecithin, which is the main source of organic phosphorus
- eating creatine on an "empty" stomach
- delivery of such elements to the body as: chromium, zinc, vanadium because their deficiency adversely affects the storage of creatine through muscle cells
- proper supply of antioxidants and a complex of B vitamins.
Creatine Supplement Use:
Disposable portion of the preparation - 5 capsules, drink 300 ml of water. Depending on the needs, use 2-3 servings daily. On workout days: 1st serving in the morning after getting up, 2nd serving 30 min. before training, 3rd serving immediately after training. On non-workout days: 1st serving in the morning after getting up, 2nd serving between meals, 3rd portion before going to bed.
Creatine Micronized 200 mesh Supplement Facts:
The size of a portion of 5 caps
Number of portions in the package 12
The size of the package 60 caps
The composition in a portion of 5 caps:
- The energy value of 17 kcal
- Protein 4.06 g
- Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 0 g
- Creatine monohydrate 3.95 g