Warning: Last item in stock!
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland, UK!
Ireland and Northern Ireland:
- FREE DELIVERY for orders over €60!
- Flat Delivery: €5.49
- FLAT DELIVERY RATES €9.99
Credit cards are accepted! Megapump is a SAFE and SSL certified store.
Creatine Matrix of OstroVit a creatine stack, which consists of four different forms of creatine. Various forms of creatine used in one product, offer the best warranty, the synergistic effect of creatine on muscle. The Creatine Creatine Matrix includes commonly used by bodybuilders (monohydrate, malate), but also a new generation creatine.
Creatine Creatine Matrix used in OstroVit:
1) Creatine ethyl ester hydrochloride - is a combination of two other forms of creatine - ethyl ester hydrochloride. Creatine ethyl ester hydrochloride is strongly anabolic substance that has excellent solubility in water, does not irritate the digestive system and does not cause water retention in the body.
2) Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG) Creatine - Creatine AKG is a substance with high absorbability, which quickly saturates the muscle creatine up.
3) Creatine Malate - this is a very stable form of creatine, resistant to the acidic environment of the stomach, durable, with excellent solubility and high absorbability. Creatine malate facilitates the re-synthesis of ATP, and can significantly increase the level of cellular energy.
4) Creatine Monohydrate - the most popular form of creatine, working gently but effectively. Creatine monohydrate quickly hydrates the cells and accelerates the anabolic processes taking place in the body of the athlete.
A combination of four forms of the supplement creatine supplement allows for the creation of emergency. Creatine Creatine Matrix OstroVit characterized by good solubility, excellent, fast absorbency to the muscles and rapid, potent, presenting with:
- Promote Lean Mass
- Increases muscle strength
- Speeds up recovery after training
- Reduces muscle catabolism
- Improves the quality of physical condition
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Energy value 0 kJ / 0 kcal
Protein 0 g
Carbohydrates 0 g
Fat 0 g
Creatine matrix 4500 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL 1200 mg
Creatine alpha-ketoglutarate 1150 mg
Creatine malate 1100 mg
Creatine Monohydrate 1150 mg
Taurine 119 mg
*RDA%: Percent of the Recommended Daily Allowance.
† RDA not established in the EU.
Flavoured version: Citric acid - acidity regulator, flavor flavor, sucralose - subst. sweetener,
As a dietary supplement, take one serving (1 scoop) 15-30 minutes prior to intense training.